The schedule of admission contest for the master studies, academic year 2016-2017
(1) The admission at master studies takes place in two ways: I – for occupying places financed from state budget, and II – for occupying places with tuition.
(2) The progress of the admission contest for master programs, in the case of places financed from state budget, consists of the following steps:
(3) The progress of the admission contest for master programs, in the case of places with tuition, consists of the following steps::
(4) Candidates who chose a place financed from state budget will compete implicitly for places with tuition.
(5) Results obtained for the multiple-choice exam for occupying a place financed from state budget, are not taken into consideration when competing for places with tuition.
(1) Admission committees of all faculties will specify the date and our for presenting the results.
(2) The central admission committee of the university will display the number of registered candidates during the entire period for registration.
Registration for admission exam is made based on the identity card, to the admission committee of the faculty, by respecting the following conditions:
(1) Candidates who graduated a bachelor degree within the Bucharest University of Economic Studies, promotion 2016, register based on information from the university’s database, and they will present an envelope file (where they will write identification data including an e-mail address and a phone number), which will consist of:
(2) Other candidates from those mentioned in art. 21. pct. 1), may present an envelope file where they they will write identification data including an e-mail address and a phone number, and which will consist of the following documents:
(3) the candidate receives a registration file printed from the computer with his/her personal data, order of options regarding master programs within a certain field, and other necessary data for the admission exam and for matriculation in the first year of study. After verifying the data correctness, the matriculation record is signed by the candidate. One copy of the record is kept in the folder, and the second copy of the record is given to the candidate, together with the contest’s identity card if he/she made chose a place financed by the state; in the case when he/she chose a place with tuition, he/she will receive only the matriculation record.
(4) In the moment of registering, candidates specify their options for master programs, within the chosen field, and the option for taking the multiple-question exam in order to occupy a place financed from state budget.
(5) After the finalization of the matriculation period, the options, their order, and other information from the matriculation record cannot be modified.
(6) Details about the admission contest for candidates who are citizens of other countries from the European Union, or from the European Economic Space and from the Switzerland Confederation are presented in Annex F, and for citizens outside the European Union are presented in Annex G of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies’ metodology.
(7) The registering of candidates will be performed based on the personal data from the birth certificate: name, initial/initials or the father’s forename (or mather’s forename if the father is unknown) and the candidate’s forename.
For places financed from the state budget:
(1) The admission committees of faculties will make available in the classic way and online on www.ase.ro, the lists with candidates registered for places financed from the state budget, in alphabetical order, and the schedule for the written exam, which includes the date and the hour of the exam, as well as the distribution of candidates in classrooms.
(2) Candidates have the duty to check the correctness of the data written in the published lists and to announce the admission committees of faculties about possible mistakes.
(3) the written exam will be a multiple choice test, which will last for 2½ hours, and it will consists of questions from the themes proposed in Annex D of the present methodology, with the following specifications:
(4) When entering the exam classroom, candidates present the personal identity card and the exam identity card. During the exam’s progress, candidates will keep at them these two documents. It is forbidden the entering in the exam classroom with mobile telephones, calculators, electronic agendas, books or other types of materials and equipment.
(5) candidates should be present in the exam classroom with at least one hour before the exam. In the classroom, candidates will be verified for their identity, their presence will be checked on the nominal list, they will receive materials for the contest and they will be presented information about the way they should fill these materials.
(6) In order to sustain the written exam, the candidate receives the multiple choice test and the exam form (which consists of a self-control form, the questions and rough copies). The self-control form will be kept by the candidate after handing over the exam form, in order to check his/her answers when standards are displayed.
(7) Candidates who will not be present in the exam room in the moment when exam forms are distributed, will lose their right to sustain the written exam.
(8) after the distribution of exam forms, candidates cannot leave the exam room at all, regardless of their reasons.
(9) The questions from the written exam have only one correct answers.
(10)Answers are marked on the papers with questions. Candidates will write with pens having normal paste, of dark blue or black. If this condition is not respected, the thesis is canceled on the candidate’s responsibility. There should not be distinctive signs on the exam paper, otherwise the thesis is canceled as well. Also, there should not be erasures, multiple answers for a question or modifications with correction fluid. These mistakes cancel the answer for that particular question.
(11)the marking of right answers is performed only through fully filling the circle on the exam form, without exceeding its circumference. Any other way of marking leads to the cancellation of that particular answer. In the case when the answer is not known or it was wrongly selected, and there is not enough time to fill another exam form, that particular raw is canceled with an horizontal line.
(12)Any fraud or fraud attempt, or discussion with other candidates, is sanctioned with exclusion from admission contest (including those who choose places with tuition), and from all the programs chosen by candidates.
(13)Admission committees for each faculty will display in classical way and online on wwww.ase.ro, the right answers for the multiple choice exam. These answers should be displayed in maximum six hours from the moment when the written exam ends.
The verification of answers is performed through scanning. Manual verifications or interpretations are forbidden. The minimum score needed in order to be admitted is 50 (the equivalent of mark 5,00).
Art. 24 The evaluation of candidates who chose places financed from state budget:
(1) Score computation and candidates ranking for places financed from state budget: – the maximum score (S) is 100, obtained exclusively from the results for the written exam, out of which 10 points are of office. – the transformation of that score in general mark (M) is performed with the help of the following formula: M=S/10. The general mark will have two decimals.
(2) In those cases when there are several candidates with a general mark equal with the candidate who occupied the last place financed from state budget, they are delimited based on the following criteria: – the mark obtained for the bachelor thesis; – the general mark for bachelor degree. If these criteria are not enough, the admission committee is entitled to organize a selection interview.
For places with tuition is based on the mark obtained for the bachelor thesis.
In those cases when there are several candidates with a general mark equal with the candidate who occupied the last place with tuition, they are delimited based on the following criteria:
Results will be displayed in classic way and online at www.ase.ro, categorized in the following way:
(1) The confirmation of admission results is performed through submission of Baccalaureat diplomas and bachelor degree diplomas, in original, and/or payment of half of the annual tuition. However, this step is performed according to the following conditions:
(2) The Baccalaureat diplomas and bachelor degree diplomas/graduation certificates (for those who ended the bachelor degree in 2016), in original version, are submitted at the admission committee where the registration took place, and half of the annual tuition is paid at the university’s cash desks. Both activities are assisted on computer, meaning that updates are performed in the databases, such that the candidate will receive automatic updates. The payment of half of the annual tuition fee is registered automatically in the data base, and the corresponding receipt is kept by candidates, without any need to communicate the payment to the faculty.
The registration fee for admission is unique, regardless of the number of options selected by candidates in a certain domain. However, the fees are different in the following cases:
The tuition for the academic year is 4.000 RON/year for citizens of EU Member States, or from European Economic Space and Switzerland Confederation. Candidates who are not from EU Member States, or from the European Economic Space and Switzerland Confederation or Romanian citizens with permanent residency abroad, will pay a tuition of 300 euros/month, meaning 2.700 euros/year.
Half of the annual tuition, which is used in order to confirm the admission on places with tuition, is paid only at the university’s cash desks (not through other means).
After publishing the final results, it will be signed a study contract with the students accepted for the places financed from state budget, in conformity with Annex A and with the provisions of the Regulations regarding teaching activities for master studies.
Click here for the entire list of Master Programs offered by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
payment methods of fees
It can be used any credit card from BRD or BCR issued in collaboration with the Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
At the cash desks from the Bucharest University of Economic Studies or at any bank agency of BRD or BCR
Bank transfer to the following account: RO59BRDE445SV36571854450 BRD ASE agency – fiscal code 4433775 - Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti Faculty’s address: Building Victor Slavescu, Calea Grivitei nr. 2-2A, Sector 1, 010731, Bucuresti