Start your SAP career with us!
Role and responsibilities:
• We offer a 6 months Internship for IT/ Business/Economic field students with programming knowledge and excellent opportunities for advancement in just 6 months!
• After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team;
• You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set;
• You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP system;
• Final Year Student / Graduate BA / Master’s in Finance, Economics, Computer science, Cybernetics or Business Administration;
• Ideally previous experience with SAP and a good understanding of OOP;
• Fluency in English and good German skills;
• Availability for long-term travel (up to full-time) in Europe at the client’s site;
• Strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
• Excellent communications with customers and other consultants.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Between 23-30 Vacation Days per year;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.